The 350 is an external mix airbrush. Air and paint mix outside the airbrush, creating a larger, coarser "dot" pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The 350 is superb for base coating, stenciling, stipling, touch-up projects etc. An excellent choice for beginner students, hobbyists, ceramists and automotive painters. This model sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics, inks, dyes, watercolours, acrylic lacquers and enamel paints.
- Choice of 3/4 Oz., 2 Oz. or 3 Oz. paint jars or 1/4 Oz. free-standing colour cup
- Colour cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick colour changes
- Sprays higher viscosity materials
- Excellent for more volumous spray projects
- Constructed of high-impact nylon
- Solvent and chemical resistant
- Nozzles/needles made of precision manufactured metals
- Badger 350 Medium Nozzle Airbrush
- Attachable jar
- Additional jar with cover
This product is for back ordering.
It usually takes 5~7 working days for shipping
No posts found